BettingOdds.com has the latest cricket odds for matches or outrights, both domestically and internationally. With our unique probability percentage we simplify our odds grids so you can see what percentage chance the teams have based on the online bookmakers’ odds.
Bet £5 & Get £20 In Free Bets + A £5 Free Scratchcard
New customers only. Register using promo code LOTTO20. Deposit and stake £5 on Lotto within 14 days of registration for £20 in Free Bets and 5 Free Scratchcards on Ted. Bets must settle within 14 days. First bet must be placed on Lotto. Free Bets and Free Scratchcards credited within 24 hours. Free Bet amount is not included in any return and expire after 7 days. Free Scratchcards expire 7 days after crediting. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required.T&C’s apply, 18+ begambleaware.org
Cricket Betting Tips
No cricket tips today.
Our team of experts will be on hand with the very best cricket betting tips around the big events, both internationally and domestically. Cricket is well and truly an all year round sport and there are a host of outright betting markets to take advantage of, as well as a wealth of in-play betting odds for virtually every match.
Cricket Outright Odds
£25 Bet Bundle
Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
Bet £5 Get £30
Frequently asked questions when it comes to betting on Cricket:
How can you bet on cricket?
Online or in-store at high street betting shops around the country. For a quicker pay out on winning bets and a wider variety of markets, placing your cricket bets online via bookmaker websites/apps is probably the best option.
What betting markets are available in cricket?
- Cricket Match Betting
- The most popular form of betting on cricket is to bet on the result of a match, whether it is a test match, one-day or twenty20 game. There are three results although the odds on there being a draw in any of the one-day formats of the game are very long. Check the form of the two teams and it’s often good to wait for the teams to be announced and also who wins the toss as this can be a very important factor, especially in day/night one-day matches.
- Highest opening partnership
- Most bookies will have cricket odds on which team’s opening two batsmen will score the most runs.
- A popular prop bet to give punters some interest during the game. The bookmakers will come up with a ‘line’ so you can bet on whether a team will score over or under a certain amount of runs during a match. E.g. over or under 251 runs.
- Overall competition/tournament winner
- Just like any event you are able to bet on the eventual winner in the outrights. ‘England to win the World Cup’ for example. You can also bet on markets like top run scorer or top wicket taker.
Which are the best cricket events to bet on?
The World Cup is, like any other sport, the pinnacle of cricket and offers punters the opportunity to place many different bets to try and gain some healthy profit.
The Ashes — which is contested between England and Australia every other year, The Ashes is an enthralling battle between two world-class cricket teams and a fantastic competition to bet on with many cricket odds.
Twenty20 club cricket is also very interesting to bet on as it is a much more fast-paced game with plenty of runs and boundary shots.