Nba fantasy draft picks
Building your team
In this exercise, the goal is to draft your ultimate NBA team using a limited amount of budget available. Each player has a price tag so you will have to think carefully about how you choose your players. The idea is to build the best team that you can. Think about how players would play together and compliment each other.
- All players are considered in their prime and healthy (no injury, no minutes restrictions!)
- You have $6,400 in total to spend on your team
- Players range from $600 to $1,300
- The average price of your players will likely be $800
- There are 8 slots on your team. PG/SG/SF/PF/C and 3 RESERVES
- You must have at least one of each position. RESERVES can be ANY position
- Imagine your team will be in a Best of 7 Series against well. another team!
- Optional: Give your team a name.
Copy-paste and share your team.
Once you complete your 8-player lineup and have met the budget requirements, a shiny gold button will appear which will allow you to copy your draft to your clipboard and paste it.
Well. that depends on your debating skills.