DraftKings NBA Lineup Optimizer
- An action is counted when a player is liked, locked, or excluded.
- We have made some changes based on the new DraftKings community guidelines. Read more about them on this page.
- We require that you choose a player to be the captain of your lineup.
- Click the lock icon for the player you wish to use as the captain of your lineup. Tip: Unlock and lock your captain again, or choose a new captain, if you see this message more than once.
- The player you select as your Captain will score 1.5x the standard fantasy point value for each statistic, but drafting a player as Captain will cost more salary than drafting them as UTIL.
In order to give as much value as possible to our subscribers, we’ve made customizing the player pool (excluding, liking or locking players and teams) a premium feature.
Choose any paid RotoWire subscription and you’ll get:
- Access to our daily lineup optimizer for for the sport(s) you choose.
- Access to our daily value report for for the sport(s) you choose.
- Access to draft kits, player news, injury updates, depth charts, lineups, rankings, cheat sheets, auction values, projections, articles and everything else on our site – for the sport(s) you choose.