Online Bookmakers Ireland
Online bookmakers list of Irish betting sites in order of rating from user reviews. Updated daily with new bookies.
We see that you’re connecting from Russia.
We have a website for users from Russia. Check it out!
- Best Bet Builder Product
- Best Bookie for Football Betting
- The Worlds Leading Online Bookmaker
- Best In Play Bookmaker
- Fantastic GAA Coverage
- No Bookie Offers More Innovative Promotions
- Enormous range of in play markets
- Win more on Horse Racing with Betfair SP
- One account for Exchange and Sportsbook apps
- Multiple Football Bet Boosts
- Great e-Sports Enhanced Offers
- In-Play and Live Stream Specialists
- Low Minimum Deposit
- Best Odds on Irish Racing and Football
- Fantastic Promotions for Account Holders.
- Great Irish Rugby Odds
- Fantastic Betway Free Bet Club
- Leading Bookmaker for eSports Betting
- Money Back Promotions
- Bet Maker To Build Your Own Bets
- In Play Offering On A Host Of Sports
- Fantastic Golf Betting Bookie
- Host of Features and Promotions
- Good VIP program for High Rollers
- 2% Commission Rate
- Best Alternative to Betfair
- Great Odds, Sometimes Better Than Betfair
- Your Odds Bet Builder
- Excellent Live Streaming Service
- Free Bets last longer than with most other bookies.
- Odds Boosts Every Day
- Same Day e-Wallet Withdrawals
- Secure, Trustworthy and Respected
- NFL, NBA and MLB Specialists
- Better Odds than You Might Expect
- Asian Handicap Lines on EVERY GAME
- #Your Call/Build Your Bet
- Huge Market Depth on Every Sport
- Low Min Deposits and Fast Withdrawals
- Exemplary Customer Care
- Instant e-Wallet Withdrawals
- The Best Dual Sportsbook/Casino
Bookies with under 5 reviews
Share your experience with these bookies and help the other members choose the right one!
- Discover Unique Betting Markets
- Win More On Correct Predictions
- Open and Close Spread Bets When You Choose
- An Exclusive Feel of Being a VIP
- Very Good Odds for Better Returns
- New Sportsbook Keen to Build with Good Promotions
- Excellent Weekly Promos
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Strong Horse Racing, Greyhound, and Football Betting
- Reward Points
- Sports Betting and Live Casino
- Sensible Deposit Limits – Keeping You In Control
Best Online Bookmakers Ireland According to OLBG
With hundreds of independant, impartial user reviews left by OLBG members, our ratings are based on how the list online bookmakers appeal the real customers.
We have been collecting user reviews and ratings since 2002, and who better to trust in which bookmaker is best to bet with than those that use them on a daily basis.
With thoughts shared from football punters, horse racing bettors and more, you can see how bookmakers have performed and how they come to be nominated as the best online bookmakers by OLBG. Or more accurately the OLBG Community
OLBG Bookmaker Reviews – How The Ratings Work
Every user that leaves a review for a bookmaker since 2002 has been asked to leave comments as to the strong and weak points of the bookie and leave a star rating out of 5 overall.
We encourage both good and bad points of view so long as they are not libellous in any way, or refer specifically to an ongoing dispute, which may in time be resolved.
The top bookmakers will be scored in excess of 4/5 on the ratings and this coming from many hundreds of reviewers we are confident that it is a very good representation of what a new customer may expect upon registering a new account and using the bookie site.
You too are encouraged to leave a review for any bookmaker you have used previously or one that you may join through the pages of OLBG so as to help potential future readers of the bookmaker review pages.
How to Choose the Best Bookmaker for me?
The best bookmaker for you may not be the best for the next person. It will depend much on the sports you like to bet on, if you are looking for the most generous welcome offer, or are looking for great value odds on a day to day basis, or promotions for weekend betting activity.
We have a range of guides selecting from practical testing, the best bookmakers for a range of sports, for special promotions like free bet clubs, cash out or best odds guaranteed. And also, which bookmakers in Ireland have the lowest minimum deposits, quickest withdrawal times, right down to mobile app performance and support contact methods.
You may be looking for a site that has the most simple way to bet multiples, like the Lukcy15, or a Football Accumulator. If there are odds boosts or bonuses for getting a number of selections right in your bet, or a host of other aspects.
With our bookmaker reviews and betting guides, you can select which you are interested in and get a more in-depth review or guide and find the bookmaker that is right for you in this way.
If you are looking for the best welcome offer, of biggest free bet available on sign up, then use our free bets page to compare the welcome offers from all recommended online bookmakers.
Why a bookmaker in Ireland may achieve a high rating at OLBG
We have reviewed all the bookmaker reviews submitted to OLBG to try to understand why our members may rate a UK bookmaker highly. These are some of the key reasons.
- Great odds
- Genuine Offers and Promotions that are accesible – Either Welcome offers or existing customer promotions
- Live streaming of favoured sports, both local, national and international.
- A good range of event and market availability. Especially on GAA, Football and Irish Horse Racing.
- Excellent customer service, and easy contact such as a live chat service. Especially if responsive
- In Play Betting, especially backed up with in-play stats
- Early odds on Ante Post Markets, pre-match and next day Irish racing
- No restrictions on stakes or closure for accounts that win.
Why online bookmakers Ireland are rated poorly by OLBG
These are some of the key reasons given by OLBG members for giving low bookmaker review ratings.
- Low-Value welcome offers, or unrealistic turnover requirements
- More than a couple of clicks to find popular and simple betting markets
- Limited Promotions or offers, especially if #4 is also true
- Uncompetitive betting odds
- Limited event or market coverage on popular or televised events.
- No Live Chat service or unresponsive contact methods
- Stake and account restrictions, particularly on low-level staking
- Long Withdrawal times or worse, withdrawal fees.
What About Bookmakers I’ve Never heard Of?
Often you may find on the pages here at OLBG bookmakers that you’ve never heard of. Primarily this will be because they do not spend huge amounts of marketing money on sponsoring Premier league football clubs or undertake huge advertising campaigns. Usually, this means they operate at very low margins, giving better odds to you the customer. Just because you’ve not previously heard of a bookmaker in Ireland doesn’t mean they are not good. In many cases, they are better than those you see all the time.
By the same token, you may find one that doesn’t offer any free bet or welcome offer for signing up. Just consider that everything given away has to come from somewhere and that is usually from the odds offered to customers. No Deposit offers usually mean good and competitive betting odds.
You may come across online bookmakers online in Ireland that you’ve never heard of, in which case you can check the list here of bookmakers in Ireland to see if they have been reviewed and how their welcome offers stack up.
You may also spot some bookmakers here on OLBG for the first time. Firms like Marathon, 10Bet, or perhaps one of the newer ones like MoPlay or Quinnbet.
Rest assured if they appear recommended on OLBG, we have tried and tested and listen to our members and only recommend fully licensed and safe bookmakers to bet with online in Ireland