How Do You Change The Odds Format At Online Betting Sites?
Online bookmakers work hard to make their sites as user friendly as possible and one way they do this is by offering a number of different odds formats to their customers.
Bookmaker site designs often vary but here’s a sure fire way to find out how to change the odds format:
- Head to the site of your favoured bookmaker and log in as usual.
- Press and hold Ctrl and press F on your keyboard. Enter the word ‘Odds’ into the search dialogue box which will appear.
- Scroll through the displayed search results until you find the word ‘Odds’ next to a drop down menu.
- Click on the drop down menu and the different options displayed will be the available odds formats for the site.
- Click the format which you wish to use.
What Are The Different Odds Formats?
Now that you know how to change the odds format at online betting sites, you might be interested to learn a little more about the different options which are available to you. The following are the six main types of odds format and whilst not all of them are available for all sites, it still pays to understand how each works.