UFC 235 Betting Odds: Champions Jon Jones, Tyron Woodley Favored
Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jon Jones
- Below are all the UFC 235 betting odds for the prelims and main card, featuring a light heavyweight tile match between champion Jon Jones and Anthony Smith.
The UFC heads to the fight capital of the world on Saturday night for UFC 235 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Recent fight cards haven’t exactly boasted a ton of depth, but this weekend’s event looks like one of the deepest pay-per-views of the year.
The prelims include rising stars such as Zabit Magomedsharipov, Johnny Walker and Mickey Gall while the main card is absolutely loaded with matchups featuring:
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Smith for the light heavyweight championship.
- Tyron Woodley vs. Kamaru Usman for the welterweight championship.
- Robbie Lawler vs. Ben Askren, who is undefeated professionally but will be making his debut inside the octagon.
- Tecia Torres vs. Weili Zhang in a matchup between rising women’s strawweight contenders.
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Pedro Munhoz in the former champion’s first fight since losing his rematch to T.J. Dillashaw at UFC 227
We have in-depth betting previews of the main and co-main events, as well as a more broad preview meant to highlight some of UFC 235’s best value bets.
You can find personal attributes and metrics for each fighter in the table below. All statistics are courtesy of UFC.com and UFCStats.com.
Each fighter’s official weight is listed in parenthesis.